Do you want to post something ahead of time? Maybe a "Happy holidays" status to schedule when you're out of the office? Luckily, Facebook has made a quick and easy way to do this.
1. Log in to your personal profile and click the triangle symbol in the upper right corner.
2. Under "Use Facebook As," select the pharmacy. You are now posting, liking, and commenting as the business. Use the same steps to switch back to your personal profile.
3. Click the text box where it says "What have you been up to?" and write what you would like to post.
4. Instead of clicking "Post," click the downward facing triangle next to the "Post" button.
5. Select "Schedule."
6. Choose the time and date you'd like to schedule your post.
7. Click "Schedule."