To make RxWiki an admin to your page, follow these simple instructions.
1. Log into the Facebook account that manages your pharmacy's Facebook page
2. Select your pharmacy's Facebook page from the drop-down in the top right hand corner (so that you are using Facebook as your pharmacy's page)
3. In the top left corner select 'Settings'
4. Then choose 'Page Roles' on the left hand side
5. Add the e-mail we've sent you as an 'admin'
6. Save settings (Facebook will ask you to provide your password as a security measure)
7. If you'd like RxWiki to provide posts to your page, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org when you are finished