Take a look at the URL on your Facebook page. Does it have a bunch of numbers in it? If it does, you probably need to claim your URL.
To claim your URL, follow these steps:
- Go to your pharmacy's page
- Click the "About" tab underneath your pharmacy's name
- On the list of items to edit, select "Facebook Web Address"
- Click "edit" and "create a web address for this page"
- Enter your desired URL in the box and click "Check Availability"
- If the URL you want is available, click to confirm.
- If not, try another URL and repeat steps 5 & 6!
- Choose a name that is straightforward and easy to remember.
- If the name of your pharmacy is too long, try replacing the word "pharmacy" with "Rx."
- You can only change your URL ONCE so make sure you like it and double check for typos!
- Try to make it as close to your pharmacy name as possible
- Add it to your e-mail signature and business cards
- Add a link to your website
- Add it to any promotional materials you use like flyers!